Classic Crab Dip
Recipe by Mount Pleasant Seafood.
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- 4 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine softened cream cheese, onion, milk, Old Bay seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add crabmeat, stirring just enough to mix. Spread mixture into baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese (feel free to add more if you’re a cheese lover!) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot with crackers or crostini.