On the Move Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits With Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits (keep refrigerated until ready to use)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Dash of salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- When ready, quickly take biscuit dough out of fridge (option to use your own homemade biscuit recipe).
- Gently pull apart the individual biscuits, and then peel back their layers to insert fresh blueberries and resealdough without pressing too hard.
- Bake biscuits until risen and golden.
- In the meantime, combine the butter, honey and cinnamon. Add salt to taste.
- Serve biscuits fresh from the oven with the compound butter and a swirl of honey for garnish.
- Option to crack fresh sea salt over the biscuits for added sweet and salty flavor.