Bert’s Smokey Blueberry and Honey Pork Chop Marinade
- 3 cups sweet tea for brine
- 3 ounce pork chops
- 1/2 cup honey (Bert used BluePearl Farms for this)
- 2 tablespoons Holy Smoke olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brine the pork chops in sweet tea overnight.
- The next day, combine the honey, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper for the marinade.
- Add chops to the marinade, making sure to coat both sides, and let sit for one hour.
- Grill the pork chops on high for about two to two-and-a-half minutes per side.
- Remove from high heat and cover for approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until at a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees.